Flex 5600sxt is often considered as the best choice when it comes to eliminating hard water right from your home. It is a salt based water softener which is currently available in the market these days, suitable to provide support for a family composed of three to six members. With the use of this model, you can effectively clean your clothes. This water softener unit will not just help in the elimination of hard water but also in increasing the efficiency of the soaps that are used in your household. The system used in this model is highly efficient which makes good use of the ion exchange process. If you are interested in extending the life of your plumbing and appliances at home, and at the same time giving you quality, the high quality of water that they deserve, this unit is the perfect option that money can buy.
- Meter Based Regeneration
- Digital On-Demand Control Valve
- User Friendly Interface
- Suited for a household with three to six members
The Fleck 5600 sxt is a model that features an on-demand valve alongside completely programmable cycles. The system used is perfect for any type of household that contains about three to six members in a location where the water quality is moderate to very hard. The following features are explained in detail:
- Meter Based Regeneration - This specific feature enables the system to completely regenerate only when there is a need for it, according to the amount of water that you use. It goes through ongoing monitoring which is done automatically by the system. This means that if there is an increase in your water needs, or if your regeneration rate has to increase, the system will also take care of the process by itself.
- Digital On-Demand Control Valve - The valve of this model is equipped with a 5-year warranty, proven and tested in providing results that can reach up to 27 years of non-stop usage. This unit also comes with a bypass valve that uses a 1 inch- threaded plumbing adapter.
- User Friendly Interface - The 5600sxt model comes with a very user friendly interface which features a backlit LCD display, touchpad controls and a 48-hour internal backup for power. This can allow you to install the unit easily, adjust it the way you want to, or incorporate certain plumbing needs through its completely programmable cycles.
- Suited for a household with three to six members - The system used in this unit is well suited for homes composed of three to six members. It is also perfect for use in areas with moderate to very hard water supply. It can also provide the needed treatment with up to 12 gpm flow rate.
Fleck 5600sxt uses a system that is highly capable of converting hard quality water with moderate to really high GPM. For this alone, this system is well suited for the water softener system for an entire house. This unit also uses an on-demand control valve that comes with a 5-year warranty. On the other hand, you can also use the 10-year warranty of the brine tank, separately. A lot of customers who have been using this model for at least two decades are completely satisfied as they have had no issues. The system also uses a meter based regeneration system that can make the system work according to the users’ requirements.
There are a lot of advantages offered by this model as well. Since you cannot expect any overflow or overfilling, using the system is highly efficient. It comes with a safety float which can control the process. On top of that, it also has an overflow drain which allows the water to drain well in case the system encounters issues or tends to malfunction, which may result in the tank overfilling. Therefore, there is no need for you to worry about messing.
Also, this system is just perfect for bigger households. It offers enough amounts of good quality water which comes with a good flow rate to households with up to six members. It is also the suitable choice even though you may not have a large household, but constantly entertain guests at home. Another vital aspect that you can look into is the fact that the valve used in this system comes equipped with a 5-year warranty, while the brine tank has a 10-year warranty. This provides protection when you make a purchase, and at the same time giving you the chance to save a good amount of money just in case you encounter any malfunctions.
- High capacity and highly efficient
- Increases the life span of your plumbing system at home
- Produces better quality water
- Very easy to install
- User friendly – touch pad control system
- If using potassium with its brine tank, it is advised not to fill it up completely because potassium may form into a mass at the tank bottom; not dissolving well
According to reviews, the Fleck 5600sxt water softener turns out to be the best water softener system that is salt-based. It is currently available on the market, and is very user friendly and highly efficient. At the same time, it is also very easy to install, and requires less maintenance since the controls are automatically done using its electronic touch pad, power backup and LCD back panel.
You can also depend on the warranties. By far, this is well suited for a medium sized family who needs a house water softener in an area where the quality of water is moderate to very hard. All you have to do is some plumbing, and the system is already good to go.